Sunday 12 December 2010

New beginnings ...

Right time to update!

And blog is now going live!

And password will be changed.

There has been a few changes over the last few months. Josh has started full time school and is doing great. Went to see his nativity last week and he sang like an angel. Year 2 of uni is well underway and is really hard. Having to really hit the books and have my first exam on Wednesday which I feel completely unprepared for. I'm still not working but know full well that I don't have the time with everything else going on in my life and hey student loans cover my costs.

Even though on my last blog I said that I was quite happy to be alone (and I wasn't fibbing), I have a boyfriend. His name is Jay. Took us a while to progress from a very regular shag to being in an actual proper grown up relationship, but we got there.

I did hide it from Dom at the very beginning. He was still living with Kath and Will at the time and with him being unemployed and me being on summer hols from uni we would see each other when I went round to see Kath (and tbh I have a key). It was hard when Jay would leave me massive love bites (don't worry I have told him off about this!) but I learnt to work a neck scarf! I didn't want Dom to think that I was a complete bitch, which in a way I can understand if he does think that. I was hurt when we split initially even though I was the one who did the deed but always consoled myself knowing that neither of us were happy so it was for the best.

Like I said in my last blog I was kinda seeing Jay before I got with Dom. Thing is Jay was still hung up over his ex, very much hung up. And I knew that I would not be able to get anywhere with him. Dom was there and right at the beginning made it clear that he didn't do 'seeing' people. No I do not feel I was pressured into anything and am not putting that on his shoulders, I'm a grown woman (or so I keep telling myself) and went into it with both eyes open.

It has only been recently that I have been able to admit that I only went with Dom because I couldn't have Jay. Which is a completely horrible thing to say. I was fully in a relationship with Dom I am not saying that I wasn't but I did do the Facebook stalker thing with Jay. He did text me a fair few times and I did reply but never knew what to put and Dom would always question exactly who I was texting as he knew that I was seeing Jay before him. Even though it was perfectly fine for him to text other women that I knew fully that he fancied (because he told me). I think that a lot of the shit between me and Dom was because he wasn't the person I wanted and vice versa. At least I am now with the person that I wanted. At the beginning of the year I thought that maybe I wouldn't get him because when I was doing my stalker thing i noticed that he had a girlfriend, a quite pretty girlfriend. So I thought I had completely missed the boat. He was still seeing her when I broke up with Dom (didn't take him long to finish with her though!)

Well I got curious to see if Dom had protected his tweets after I noticed that he was chatting up one of my mates over Facebook and he had blocked me. I had a few fits of giggles when I read that he had been tweeting everytime he had got laid! My god if i did that I would overload Twitter! But go a fair bit angry when i saw the slagging off of me and Kath and Will. So I stooped to his level! I'm not proud of it but hey! Anyways I been on his blog today and saw that he had actually logged into my Twitter account (now fair play for not actually posting what he had written cos I would not have done the same) isn't that crossing the line though? I purposefully didn't change any of my passwords as we were on speaking terms and didn't think that he would invade my privacy like that! So I tried to log into his accounts and GUESS WHAT he's changed his passwords! DICK!

Anyway that probably won't make sense when I read it back!

My great-nan has been very ill and had a long stint in hospital. While she was in there my grandad (her 71 year old son) had a stroke! Well it has really thrown the family together. Me and my brother have never had a relationship with our dad or our half brother and sister but this has made a change.

Nan is now in a care home as grandad cannot look after himself let alone her as well. Grandad is in West Park currently getting rehabilitated and is hopefully going home in the new year. I took Josh to see her for the first time since September today and they had big cuddles and dad even bought grandad over from West Park so it was a nice Sunday morning.

Well getting late need to iron uniform for tomorrow and get myself another lemsip as I am currently suffering!

No comments:

Post a Comment